Improve documentation for debian package installation wrt spread transport
After installing rsb0.7 and rsbcpptools0.7 with debian packages, rsb throws a runtime error:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'rsc::patterns::NoSuchImpl' what(): no implementation of interface `rsb::transport::InPushConnector' found for specified key `spread' Aborted
Note: I do not remember this issue occuring when I installed rsb0.7 manually...
#2 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- rsb-spread package is missing on the server right now,. this is probably just a temporary issue due to package server resetting
- rsb0.7 troubleshooting docs should point to the rsb-spread package as solution for Problem 1 (spread doesn't work anymore)
- The raised exception could be clearer, for example saying that rsb is built without spread
#3 Updated by J. Wienke almost 9 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Enhancement
- Subject changed from RSB0.7 debian package seems to be misconfigured to Improve documentation for debian package installation wrt spread transport
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
For the package server there actually is a file in the pool. So the index must be broken.
Please open up a second issue for the package server thing.