Check if Java Implementation Throws Expected Exceptions if Spread is not Available
|Assignee:||S. Wrede||% Done:|
added property for adjusting connection retry limit, refs #1304
wrote testcase to check for expected exceptions, refs #1304
fixes #1304: test exception if spread not running
Made SpreadNotRunningTest usable and added tests for listener and remote
#1 Updated by S. Wrede over 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Testcase works fine on MacOS throwing the expected InitializeException. Needs still to be integrated into Testsuite.
Somebody will need to test this or similar code on Android to check for the original problem.
#2 Updated by S. Wrede over 10 years ago
- Subject changed from Check if Java Implementation can deal with Spread connection errors to Check if Java Implementation Throws Expected Exceptions if Spread is not Available
#3 Updated by J. Moringen almost 10 years ago
- Target version changed from rsb-0.9 to rsb-0.10
#4 Updated by J. Wienke over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
Applied in changeset rsb-java|commit:528f44781d5274d4674f4a1e8750050dc08654fc.