Document exception handling in main function of RSB-using C++ programs
Each RSB client program should handle exceptions at least in its main method because on certain OSes the exception type and message are not printed as a default. Users should be informed how to deal with this.
Added "Participants are not cleaned up" in troubleshooting.rst
- troubleshooting.rst (Participants are not cleaned up): new section;
explain how to ensure cleanup of participants for all languages
As a sidenote: on MacOS, backtraces can be seen in Console.app
This applies to the C++ implementation, right?
- Subject changed from Document exception handling in main method to Document exception handling in main function of RSB-using C++ programs
- Target version changed from rsb-0.10 to rsb-0.11
- Target version changed from rsb-0.11 to rsb-0.12
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rsb-manual|commit:8f45c784a5ad55a2ec6618a2636c0978deebf8e9.
Also available in: Atom