PeriodicTask does not guarantee fixed scheduling with long processing time
|Category:||Threading||Estimated time:||1.51 hour|
- as it is to have a fixed sleep time
- one where processing time is used to calculate the sleep time.
#7 Updated by J. Wienke over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from PeriodicTask does not guarantee fixed schedulign with long processing time to PeriodicTask does not guarantee fixed scheduling with long processing time
We would like to release 0.6 this weekend. Is there a chance to get this done before?
#11 Updated by Anonymous over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
Checked to be working. Periodic task accounting processing time of the task by default (can be disabled when creating the task, though, to provide previous behavior).