Implement custom action for RPC calls
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||08/27/2014|
Realize custom action that handles method calls using the specification outlined in #1940.
It should be able to call methods:
- with the specified event data
- utilizing referenced data model items
- synchronously as default and optionally asynchronously
Furthermore, we need to discuss how to handle return values and/or errors. Options:
- Raising events when returns arrive?
- Writing return values to a specified slot in the datamodel
- Something else?
Extract rsb:data parsing to own class
Extracts the parsing of rsb:data elements to an extensible parser
architecture in RSBDataParser.
The new parser is now used in PublishAction. In order to test the
modifications to this class, the unit test was improved and thereby the
class was cleaned up.
This also prepares for a call action since this action requires the same