WorkspaceFiles cannot be created when using config files
|Assignee:||J. Wienke||% Done:|
Restore WorkspaceFile support as FileResource
- There is now a resource directory which needs to be passed to the test
runner. This is used for static files for test execution.
- TestCase instances and ParameterProvider instances now need to accept
an additional argument in their constructor for a RuntimeInformation
instance so that resources can be acquired from the resource
- The complete functionality has been tested as an integration test in
maven. Therefore the integration testing procedure has been installed
including a new jacoco configuration. Jenkins needs to be changed to
use a merged jacoco execution file now.
#2 Updated by J. Wienke almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rsb-performance-test-api|ea41b423ea85b18fd0d394aa244e69a29a9828f6.