Reduce redundancy between call and send tools
|Assignee:||J. Moringen||% Done:|
|Category:||Common Lisp Tools|
send tools share some code for constructing call arguments and event payloads respectively.
Added functions for event construction in common/event.lisp
- common/event.lisp: new file; contains functions for constructing events
by parsing payload and meta-data specifications
- common/package.lisp (package rsb.common): added exported symbols
parse-payload-spec, parse-meta-data, parse-timestamp and parse-cause
- call/main.lisp (make-help-string): adapted to extended payload parsing
(parse-argument): removed; `parse-payload-spec' is used instead
(main): call `parse-payload-spec' instead of `parse-argument'
- send/main.lisp (make-help-string): adapted to extended payload parsing
(parse-event-spec): removed; `parse-payload-spec' is used instead
(parse-pair): removed; moved to common/event.lisp
(main): call `parse-payload-spec' instead of `parse-event-spec'
- cl-rsb-common.asd (header): updated copyright
(system cl-rsb-common): added file
- CMakeLists.txt: added test cases for executing send and call binaries
with different kinds of payload specifications
#6 Updated by J. Moringen over 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rsb-tools-cl|20f00641f188cde028ed0b4c39640ba4621b4bc7.