RSB 0.15 has been released
We are happy to announce the release of version 0.15 of the RSB middleware.
The development activities in this cycle lead to the following improvements:
- All: A cause filter has been added
- All: Configuration debugging (enabled via RSB_CONFIG_DEBUG)
- All: The environment variable RSB_CONFIG_FILES controls the cascade of configuration files
- C++: A generic rsb::converter::IntegerConverter has been added
- C++: A few C++11 incompatibilities have been resolved
- All: A converter for scope values has been added
- Tools: the scope monitor now collapses chains of scopes with exactly one subscope
- Tools: the web tool now provides a web interface for basic introspection
- RSBag: bag info now accepts a bag info --style option
The following related projects have been released with RSB:
- RSB GStreamer Integration
- RSB XML Support
- RSB Temporal Buffer
- Robotics Systems Types (RST)
In the process, about 30 issues have been created and subsequently resolved.
This RSB release is available in the following forms:
- Source archives
- Pre-compiled self-installing archives
- Debian packages for different Ubuntu Linux versions
- Pypi packages
- Maven package for rsb[-xml]-java and rst (on CITEC server)
The former two can be downloaded from the continuous integration server:
- C++: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-cpp-0.15/
- Python: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-python-0.15/
- Java: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-java-0.15/
- Common Lisp: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-cl-0.15/
Debian packages can be downloaded from the repository server .
Installation instructions and links for downloading can be found on the "installation" pages of the RSB manual , the RSBag manual , and the RST manual .
As always, bugs, feature requests and enhancement proposals can be reported in the issue tracker .
For more detailed release notes see:
- Manual: http://docs.cor-lab.de/rsb-manual/0.15/html/index.html
- Roadmap item: https://code.cor-lab.org/versions/56
We will continue to try and create new releases every two to three months.