From 05/24/2012 to 06/22/2012
- 04:40 PM Tasks #823 (In Progress): Executing entire benchmark
- 04:38 PM Tasks #823: Executing entire benchmark
Added BenchAll.cpp that includes all other files.
What is prohibited in this scenario is that multiple files def...
- 04:40 PM Tasks #826 (In Progress): Generate common benchmark output
- 04:40 PM Tasks #824 (In Progress): Measure CPU time via callgrind
- 02:55 PM Feature #1010 (In Progress): Valgrind as intrinsic execution engine
- 02:49 PM Feature #1010: Valgrind as intrinsic execution engine
- Callgrind generates an aweful output format:
- 01:18 PM Tasks #895: Unit support
- More units come from callgrind: #cpu-cycles!
And potentially many, many more, like memory-footprint, cache-misses, ....
- 12:04 AM Feature #1010 (In Progress): Valgrind as intrinsic execution engine
- Allow benchmark calls that execute valgrind in background. Something like...
- 11:47 PM Tasks #825 (Resolved): Add Valgrind support
Check it out:...
- 05:51 PM Tasks #822 (In Progress): Benchmark Baselines
- 04:26 PM Tasks #822: Benchmark Baselines
- It's now possible to create benchcases with "tags", that allow to distinguish different implementations of the same t...
- 05:50 PM Feature #1008 (Resolved): Allow selective execution of cases / tags
- 04:49 PM Feature #1008 (Resolved): Allow selective execution of cases / tags
Also available in: Atom