- The library contains matlab (at least R2012a recommended) scripts.
- You can download the code from this SVN repository
- Please first use include_paths.m to include all the path in this directory you need.
- Start by using either gb_BHA_example or gb_MDOFArm_example to get familiar with the library of GOAL BABBLING.
- The library implements Goal Babbling based on the paper Online Goal Babbling for rapid bootstrapping of inverse models in high dimensions
- The simulation of Festo's Bionic Handling Assistent is based on this paper
- A video showing the use of goal babbling on the actual BHA robot is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFiMviI0VY
- The corresponding paper is soon available here