From 05/29/2012 to 06/27/2012
- 10:52 AM Bug #1041 (New): Comply to Debian Policy Manual
- We should try to comply to the basic key points of the (substantial) Debian Policy Manual:
- 04:55 PM Tasks #1019: PyPi entry for rsb-python
- A job on the CI server is now available (https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-python-0.7-pypi/). It is disabled right now a...
- 07:03 PM Tasks #1019: PyPi entry for rsb-python
- I have modified the setup to be more consistent with pypi conventions. Additionally an automatic job is missing to pu...
- 06:25 PM Tasks #1019: PyPi entry for rsb-python
- Initially registered
- 04:32 PM Tasks #1019 (Resolved): PyPi entry for rsb-python
- 04:13 PM Tasks #1018: Generate rst packages
- I deactivated all rsc-versions except @trunk@ for now in the package build job. Otherwise it would depend on the dura...
- 04:05 PM Tasks #1018 (Feedback): Generate rst packages
- Packages are building, yet not including any distinction between the different rsc versions. How do we want that?
- 03:25 PM Tasks #1018 (In Progress): Generate rst packages
- 02:34 PM Tasks #1018 (Resolved): Generate rst packages
- We are not generating rst packages yet, like we do for the other rsx`.
Just needs a CI job for this
- 03:42 PM Tasks #1004: Create Debian packages for rsb-python, rst-python
- We will start with providing a PyPi entry for RSB Python. Subsequently, we will explore the possiblity to provide a d...
- 03:34 PM Tasks #1015 (Rejected): Upgrade Spread version to 4.2
- Spread release 4.2 is available and as it fixes a number of bugs, we should upgrade to this version.
- 02:58 PM Tasks #1009: Provide Homebew Formulas for RSX
- Tap for homebrew with intial versions of RSB formulas now available at: https://github.com/swrede/homebrew-formulas
- 06:12 PM Tasks #1009: Provide Homebew Formulas for RSX
- Maybe we should rename the project to "Packaging and Deployment" (as this issue is not so much about binaries...).
- 05:06 PM Tasks #1009 (Closed): Provide Homebew Formulas for RSX
- Homebrew is an easy-to-use package manager that ties into MacOS and provides extensions which are usually compiled fr...
- 04:08 PM Tasks #1005: Create lib*, *-dev and *-bin packages and sort out some complicance issues
- For compliance issues see also:
(sorry for cross-project link. I wasn`t aw...
- 04:03 PM Tasks #1005 (New): Create lib*, *-dev and *-bin packages and sort out some complicance issues
- For typical C[++] libraries, we should have
* and optionally @name-bin@
- 04:06 PM Bug #966 (Resolved): Architecture independent package does not get into the repository
- 04:03 PM Tasks #1004 (New): Create Debian packages for rsb-python, rst-python
Also available in: Atom