From 09/10/2015 to 10/09/2015
- 05:30 PM Tasks #2407: Create Test Program which uses the API
- Was only an issue of the rsb.conf. Socket transport was disabled and only spread enabled.
- 05:29 PM Tasks #2407: Create Test Program which uses the API
- At the moment a spread needs to be running, so that executing script works.
- 05:28 PM Tasks #2407 (Resolved): Create Test Program which uses the API
- Create a simple Test Program which uses the API to create a Generator, add a payload with a RST inside and execute th...
- 04:12 PM Tasks #2401: Related work search
- I don't really think the Japex Framework would be really helpfull for our testcase.
In the following bachelor thes...
- 03:20 PM Revision 7b4522f4 (rsb-performance-test-api): Added Example project which uses the performance-te...
- 03:18 PM Revision 6823bd76 (rsb-performance-test-api): Deleting submodule
- 03:01 PM Revision 79cdeb4d (rsb-performance-test-api): Made some improvements after testing. First working...
- 02:26 PM Tasks #2400: Generator API for a single RST type
- The current implementation looks like this:...
- 05:06 PM Tasks #2399 (Resolved): Maven project stub
- Successfully combined the maven pom's from the rsb-java project into one running configuration.
Perhaps this can be ...
- 05:04 PM Tasks #2400: Generator API for a single RST type
- First version has been implemented and uploaded to the repo.
No evaluation and tests done yet. Will be done next week.
- 05:03 PM Revision 7d63022b (rsb-performance-test-api): First implementation of the test-api. Not tested yet.
- 01:14 PM Tasks #2405 (Resolved): How to formulate procedures
- Changes between receiving events, executing a task and so on
- 01:12 PM Tasks #2404 (Resolved): Design RPC Call Interface
* Wait for Answer
* Payload Size
- 02:02 PM Tasks #2401 (Closed): Related work search
- e.g. https://japex.java.net/
- 01:55 PM Tasks #2400 (Resolved): Generator API for a single RST type
- * frequency
* user-defined payload (size)
- 01:47 PM Tasks #2399 (Resolved): Maven project stub
- RSB and RST depedency, version 0.12
Use eclipse formatting settings etc. from rsb-java master version.
Also available in: Atom