From 08/18/2010 to 09/16/2010
- 05:02 PM Bug #132 (Resolved): sp.h redefines int16 and int32
- sp.h defines int 16 and int32....
- 12:59 PM Tasks #106: Extract NaoQi Converters and Examples into separate Library
- Added registry in r93, Aldebaran converter still needs to be ported to this system.
- 12:56 PM Revision 53bc138b (rsb-cpp): Initial try to base converter selection on rsc registry
- references #106
- 11:17 AM Revision dd437d23 (rsb-cpp): remove duplicated library name variable
- 11:41 AM Enhancement #129 (Resolved): Evaluate using weakref to autostop threads etc.
- No weak references are required. Shutdown of resources with threads was made more explicit.
- 10:54 AM Enhancement #129 (In Progress): Evaluate using weakref to autostop threads etc.
- 10:43 AM Enhancement #129 (Resolved): Evaluate using weakref to autostop threads etc.
- Right now embedded objects using a bound method create a dependency cycle, hence they will not be stopped on destruct...
- 11:39 AM Revision e70c4e43 (rsb-python): fix system shutdown by removing dependencies and explicitly stopp...
- 10:46 AM Revision 14b16ffc (rsb-python): removedebug output
- 10:44 AM Tasks #128 (Resolved): Use thread pool in event processor for dispatching
- fixed in r89
- 10:44 AM Revision 720d84e1 (rsb-python): event processor now uses a thread pool for dispatching
- 05:30 PM Tasks #128 (Resolved): Use thread pool in event processor for dispatching
- 11:57 AM Revision 5861e4ae (rsb-cpp): TODO about thread-safety added
- 11:46 AM Revision c2418846 (rsb-python): mention coverage dependency
- 11:43 AM Revision f639d6c8 (rsb-python): integrate coverage support
- 11:52 PM Tasks #124 (Resolved): Create quality of service system
- Decide whether messages can be delivered arbitrarily or ordered delivery is required.
- 11:49 PM Tasks #123 (Resolved): Use RSC thread pool instead of boost
- RSC threadpool should be used for ensuring ordering.
- 11:19 PM Tasks #106: Extract NaoQi Converters and Examples into separate Library
- I just started a new library for Nao types and extensions. Initially, it contains now the ALImageConverter. It is ava...
- 11:15 PM Revision 19700dd5 (rsb-cpp): changed include path from relative to absolute
- 09:54 PM Revision cd4d9c1b (rsb-cpp): implemented stream operator for Task object, removed warning in Stat...
- 08:25 PM Revision 617869e7 (rsb-cpp): enable coverage target
- 07:57 PM Revision 31f51571 (rsb-cpp): this protobuf file seems to have moved to the new nao project...
- 12:06 PM Tasks #106: Extract NaoQi Converters and Examples into separate Library
- Do you plan to use Registry<Converter<targetType> > for this? I just implemented something similar in python that cou...
- 12:01 PM Tasks #106 (In Progress): Extract NaoQi Converters and Examples into separate Library
- Removed AL dependant code from core library.
- 12:04 PM Revision 7f350bd4 (rsb-cpp): INPROGRESS - task 106: Extract NaoQi Converters and Examples into se...
removed code with NaoQi dependencies from core library
see libRSBNao at htt...
- 11:56 PM Revision f73f0027 (rsb-python): improved build dependencies of commands
- 11:33 PM Revision 8d941dc0 (rsb-python): build dependency
- 11:02 PM Revision a1383eb4 (rsb-python): missing licenses
- 11:02 PM Revision 6e9be30c (rsb-cpp): missing licenses
- 11:00 PM Revision 276be26d (rsb-cpp): use find macro for boost threadpool
- 08:37 PM Tasks #50 (Resolved): Initial sending and receiving of messages with python and spread
- 07:21 PM Tasks #120 (Resolved): Find protobuf and protocol instead of hard coded path
- 10:40 AM Tasks #120 (Resolved): Find protobuf and protocol instead of hard coded path
- Currently setup.py contains hard-coded paths for the protobuf stuff. Use a find function or something equivalent inst...
- 07:20 PM Revision 3c73b54f (rsb-python): fx documentation
- 07:14 PM Revision 1f0c4e9e (rsb-python): finally a working version
- 05:51 PM Revision 4aaa4385 (rsb-python)
- 05:50 PM Revision 31ad8e35 (rsb-python): urks, trying to move to setuptools...
- 04:39 PM Revision 16a816e2 (rsb-python): Initial user-level roundtrip test with spread is now working
- fixes #50
- 11:44 AM Revision 374fed3a (rsb-python): created basic user-level publisher and subscriber classes
- 11:40 AM Enhancement #121 (Rejected): Duplicated URI und Subscriber and Subscription
- Why do I have to give a uri in the constructor of the subscriber and also in the scope filter?
- 05:14 PM Tasks #109 (Resolved): Move Time class to RSC
- 05:00 PM Tasks #109 (In Progress): Move Time class to RSC
- 05:13 PM Revision b47bdd32 (rsb-cpp): move timer class to rsc
- fixes #109
- 04:59 PM Tasks #48 (Resolved): Add and Test Doxygen Documentation Generator Target
- 04:59 PM Revision 3c24c90d (rsb-cpp): add doxygen support
- fixes #48
- 04:51 PM Tasks #119 (Resolved): Handle exceptions in dispatch callbacks
- Neither not catching exceptions in called user-functions nor using catch(...) is an elegant way, but these exceptions...
- 06:16 PM Revision 5aefdb49 (rsb-cpp): Store the handler objects in subscriptions
- 03:40 PM Revision d9eb62a7 (rsb-cpp): QueuePushHandler added for synchronized queues from rsc
- 07:44 PM Tasks #109 (Resolved): Move Time class to RSC
- 07:42 PM Revision 5c63e2ef (rsb-cpp): remove debug output
- 04:54 PM Revision 6202fb05 (rsb-cpp): A more generic ALImageConverter allowing all ALImage sizes and color...
- Therefore the new protobuf macro from RSC was used as the old one does not scale very well.
- 01:47 PM Tasks #106: Extract NaoQi Converters and Examples into separate Library
- Registry is moved to rsc now.
- 10:29 PM Tasks #106 (Closed): Extract NaoQi Converters and Examples into separate Library
- once the type converter registry is fully functional
- 10:22 PM Tasks #55 (Closed): Use RSC logging adapter
- 04:18 PM Revision 53f438c6 (rsb-cpp): cmake macros are now installed by rsc
- 03:35 PM Revision 6eaba1c0 (rsb-cpp): cmake cleanup
- 03:25 PM Revision 8cb2825d (rsb-cpp): use the static version of spread so far
- 01:45 PM Revision 99a97676 (rsb-cpp): require rsc
- 01:43 PM Tasks #103 (Resolved): create a package config file
- 01:38 PM Tasks #103 (Resolved): create a package config file
- 01:42 PM Revision 4ffbd019 (rsb-cpp): install a pkgconfig file for rsb
- fixes #103
- 01:16 PM Revision 3dc39aba (rsb-cpp): logging macro renaming
- 09:14 PM Revision 7ca8e9ea (rsb-cpp): ALImageConverter and tests added. also example of videosubscriber.
- 08:43 PM Feature #97 (Resolved): Replace log4cxx with RSC logging
- Additionally needed to fix compilation / installation due to src folder refactoring.
- 05:38 PM Feature #97 (Resolved): Replace log4cxx with RSC logging
- to spare the dependencies
- 08:30 PM Revision ee8f50a1 (rsb-cpp): fix for #97
- log4cxx completely replaced
fixed compilation of protobuf sources
- 06:13 PM Revision 39660ed4 (rsb-cpp): ALImageConverter and tests added. also example of videosubscriber.
- 06:06 PM Revision 40498615 (rsb-cpp): ALImageConverter and tests added. also example of videosubscriber.
- 06:04 PM Revision f3f6add0 (rsb-cpp): ALImageConverter and tests added. also example of videosubscriber.
- 06:04 PM Revision 8d2e10e6 (rsb-cpp): ALImageConverter and tests added. also example of videosubscriber.
- 06:04 PM Revision 1c42563c (rsb-cpp): ALImageConverter and tests added. also example of videosubscriber.
- 05:58 PM Revision d6286616 (rsb-cpp): ALImageConverter and tests added. also example of videosubscriber.
- 05:50 PM Revision d550e862 (rsb-cpp): fix installation?
- 05:30 PM Revision 1970161a (rsb-cpp): lower case project name for header installation
- 05:29 PM Revision 5bd721e8 (rsb-cpp): added install recursive target for correct header installation
- 02:36 PM Revision d99d9568 (rsb-protocol): Fixed typo in FindRSBProtocol.cmake
- 05:08 PM Feature #41: Implement Message Sequencing
- From previous considerations about this topic (just ideas from earlier times):
How to encapuslate message de-multi...
- 05:04 PM Feature #41: Implement Message Sequencing
- I just came across an example for msg sequencing in noted once. I'll post it here just for reference, however we're g...
- 01:21 PM Feature #41: Implement Message Sequencing
- Important Classes:
First test case could be to just send lena over the wire ...
- 01:16 PM Feature #95 (Rejected): Include Auto-Configuration of Log4CXX in RSB Configuration Mechanisms
- Give the PropertyConfigurator a Pointer to the logging config and configure it anyways due to the performance issues ...
- 01:13 PM Feature #39 (Resolved): High-Level Pattern: Publish-Subscribe
- 01:12 PM Revision 16d75544 (rsb-cpp): RESOLVED - task 39: High-Level Pattern: Publish-Subscribe
Initial Pub/Sub pattern implemented and basic functional test works.
- 12:24 AM Revision cf8c941c (rsb-cpp): RESOLVED - task 90: Typedefs for templated/ized (?) Publisher shared...
- 12:23 AM Feature #90 (Resolved): Create Typedefs in Informer Interfaces
- 11:56 PM Enhancement #62 (Resolved): Replace direct use of log4cxx::logger by macro functions for performa...
- 11:55 PM Revision 9ab10aa8 (rsb-cpp): RESOLVED - task 62: Replace direct use of log4cxx::logger by macro f...
replaced all occurrences
- 05:49 PM Tasks #93 (Resolved): Reimplement ordered thread pool from RSC
- 03:23 PM Tasks #93 (In Progress): Reimplement ordered thread pool from RSC
- 03:22 PM Tasks #93 (Resolved): Reimplement ordered thread pool from RSC
- Python version required.
- 05:48 PM Revision 2328fed5 (rsb-python): OrderedQueueDispatcherPool ported from C++
- fixes #93
- 03:28 PM Revision 9d4f2a9c (rsb-python): missing coments
- 09:25 AM Feature #90 (Resolved): Create Typedefs in Informer Interfaces
- Instead of having the user to define typedefs to the shared_ptrs used, we can do it internally.
E.g, instead of:
- 09:18 AM Enhancement #89 (Resolved): Evaluate RTTI / typeId for Simplifying Informer Interfaces
- Check if we can't use RTTI to get the type name that shall also be used in the registry.
This could also be used to ...
- 07:28 PM Revision 00f65bbd (rsb-python): * introduced still single-threaded event-processor
- 07:21 PM Revision 30f50c88 (rsb-cpp): more todos
- 07:19 PM Revision 3cb543da (rsb-cpp): added a TODO
- 06:14 PM Revision 9c9eed0a (rsb-python): * fix unit tests to terminate
- * move port to transport
- 06:09 PM Revision 8ae9b73f (rsb-python): now out of source really works
- 06:07 PM Revision 08da3fb8 (rsb-python): improved setup.py for "out of source" builds
- 01:00 PM Tasks #63: Document Installation from Source
- Started with dependency description: https://code.cor-lab.org/projects/rsb/wiki/Wiki
Please extend this incrementa...
- 12:55 PM Tasks #63 (Resolved): Document Installation from Source
- 12:41 PM Bug #52: State model/checking for modifications on InRouteConfigurators required
- Could be fixed by State pattern implementation for active objects.
- 11:26 PM Enhancement #62 (Resolved): Replace direct use of log4cxx::logger by macro functions for performa...
- At least in SpreadMessages, SpreadPort and Configuration there are calls to logger->forcedLog which prevent optimizat...
- 11:23 PM Feature #39: High-Level Pattern: Publish-Subscribe
- Initial version of Publisher implementation finished, 1200 msg's per 60ms to SpreadPort / ~25 ms to InProcessPort.
- 07:19 PM Feature #39 (In Progress): High-Level Pattern: Publish-Subscribe
- Started implementation... Nothing checked in yet...
- 11:21 PM Revision 35e0f703 (rsb-cpp): IN PROGRESS - task 39: High-Level Pattern: Publish-Subscribe
started implementation of templatized Publisher class
started default Convert...
- 06:26 PM Revision 50f5ad2a (rsb-cpp): removed deprecated spread-only examples
- 06:14 PM Feature #47 (Resolved): Implement Reference Counting for Joined Groups in SpreadPort
- MembershipManager object now used to reference count spread groups.
- 06:11 PM Revision 6b5643cf (rsb-cpp): RESOLVED - task 47: Implement Reference Counting for Joined Groups i...
MembershipManager is now used by spread port
- 12:28 AM Tasks #58 (In Progress): Provide full log4cxx.props config for RSB logger instances
- Check if we can include the log4cxx "configure from environment" code statically in the (commons?) library.
- 10:30 PM Tasks #58 (Rejected): Provide full log4cxx.props config for RSB logger instances
- A log4cxx.props file that lists all loggers with a meaninful default verbosity is needed for easier debugging.
- 12:27 AM Revision 69620cec (rsb-cpp): NEW - task 58: Provide full log4cxx.props config for RSB logger inst...
initial log4cxx.props file
- 12:26 AM Feature #47 (In Progress): Implement Reference Counting for Joined Groups in SpreadPort
- Almost functional, only issue left is that the MembershipManager class needs to be used by the Spread abstractions.
- 12:24 AM Revision 3dd7655e (rsb-cpp): NEW - task 47: Implement Reference Counting for Joined Groups in Spr...
Implemented MembershipManager object, works but needs to be used by SpreadPor...
- 10:37 PM Feature #40 (Resolved): Implment Publish... in Router
- Done by Johannes in Revision 16.
- 05:35 PM Tasks #55 (Closed): Use RSC logging adapter
- Otherwise we have to copy the whole apr + dependencies to Nao.
Use RSC adapter, ticket #61
- 05:32 PM Revision d34a11b4 (rsb-cpp): fixed groups for consumer example
- 05:07 PM Revision ea7cf95f (rsb-cpp): make it compile again
- 04:41 PM Revision 04a8a63a (rsb-python): decode notifications
- 04:05 PM Revision 8bf0fa28 (rsb-python): introduce a QueueAndDispatchTask
- 03:43 PM Revision 55ca0de8 (rsb-python): fix property support in python, always extens object for new-styl...
- 03:24 PM Revision e292f8a6 (rsb-python): spread port now has a receiver task which can be interrupted succ...
- 11:36 AM Tasks #53: Think about scope subscriptions for spread
- Probably, we could add a uuid also to the subscription objects that can be evaluated by the ports.
- 04:31 PM Revision bc812fa6 (rsb-cpp): * fix build
- * rename addObserver to setObserver as there is only one observer
- 03:58 PM Revision b547ddb8 (rsb-python): join and leave spread groups
- 02:54 PM Tasks #53 (Rejected): Think about scope subscriptions for spread
- If one subscription is used multiple times in the subscribe call, how to handle joining and leaving spread groups? E....
- 02:03 PM Bug #52 (New): State model/checking for modifications on InRouteConfigurators required
- Right now subscriptions on the router are passed to the port even if both are not activated. For the spread port this...
- 01:53 PM Enhancement #51 (Rejected): Use port instances in Router constructor
- This simplifies testing the router with stub ports.
- 01:19 PM Revision c8fd5a03 (rsb-cpp): simplify
- 01:07 PM Tasks #50 (Resolved): Initial sending and receiving of messages with python and spread
- 01:06 PM Revision 1bf78f5d (rsb-python): add a utility class for gnerating enums in python
- 12:23 PM Revision 18967d47 (rsb-python): * first spread sending
- * testcase for router
- 12:04 AM Revision 9908c690 (rsb-python): google protobuf integration basically ;)
- 11:44 PM Revision f65e63b2 (rsb-cpp): treat dependencies as system libraries to prevent warnings
- 10:49 PM Revision 50c1e5ed (rsb-cpp): onnect router publish with out port
- refs #40
- 10:40 PM Tasks #48 (Resolved): Add and Test Doxygen Documentation Generator Target
- 10:38 PM Revision e3917ed1 (rsb-python): initial import of base classes
- 10:32 PM Feature #47 (Resolved): Implement Reference Counting for Joined Groups in SpreadPort
- As SpreadPort observes the Router, it joins and leaves Spread groups according to the current Subscriptions. Hence, w...
- 10:31 PM Feature #46 (Rejected): Implement Notification Whitelisting in AbstractFilter
- Whitelisting prevents content-based matching if this has already been done by Ports.
- 10:26 PM Revision 1c8ba6a0 (rsb-cpp): simplifcation
- 10:04 PM Revision a1a7493b (rsb-cpp): fixed install target
- 09:00 PM Feature #45 (New): Add Conditional Parsing for User Data in Receiver Process
- Currently, the ReceiverTask parses incoming notfications including the contained user data payload. Probably, content...
- 06:57 PM Revision ac08cced (rsb-cpp): use external protocol project
- 05:54 PM Revision b1fffd59 (rsb-protocol): Extracted protocol buffer files to a new project
- 05:14 PM Revision 165b6c75 (rsb-cpp): more find macros
- 04:56 PM Revision e8f73366 (rsb-cpp): first working version in vuttingedge version
- 04:31 PM Revision 00549ee4 (rsb-cpp): added eclipse project files
- 01:34 AM Tasks #35 (Closed): Check-In of RSB Prototype
- 01:33 AM Feature #44 (Resolved): Implement basic introspection support
- Basic introspection will allow:
* Being notified of created and destroyed participants ✓
* Querying the currently e...
- 01:32 AM Tasks #43 (Closed): Encapsulate Transport Implementations in Extension Libraries
- in particular Spread
- 01:31 AM Tasks #42 (Resolved): Test Robustness of Prototype
- Severe Testing of the framework and Port Implementations is needed if we want to use it fast.
- 01:30 AM Feature #41 (Resolved): Implement Message Sequencing
- In order to send larger event notifications over fragmented port implementations.
- 01:29 AM Feature #40 (Resolved): Implment Publish... in Router
- Forgot so far as I used the underlying port directly in my tests...
- 01:29 AM Feature #39 (Resolved): High-Level Pattern: Publish-Subscribe
- Implementation based on Router should now be relatively easy.
Should be tested extensively with InProcessPort as well.
- 01:26 AM Revision 21a3f2a5 (rsb-cpp): initial import of RSB prototype
- 01:07 AM Feature #34 (Closed): Implement Observer Pattern for Port / Event Processor
Also available in: Atom