From 12/21/2011 to 01/19/2012
- 07:03 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- I can now reproduce the problem. No idea why it happens now but not previously.
- 06:50 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- The strange thing is that this seems to happen only with bag-play. Can you replay the files with a different version ...
- 06:48 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- I traced the sending of Spread messages in @bag-play@ and found that all message sizes are below 100,003 bytes (100,0...
- 06:22 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- I just tried something similar to David's experiment and transmitted the whole file from an @bag-play@ process to a C...
- 06:05 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- My original suspicion was that maybe the packages produced by cl-rsb are too big for spread?
- 06:01 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- This seems to be more widespread than just with tools like the videoreceiver. I just tried a basic bag-play -> bag-re...
- 05:41 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- Added Sebastian and Johannes. Changed David's role: reporter -> developer.
- 05:33 PM Bug #808: Problem when receiving played back video data
- I wanted to add at least Johannes (probably also Sebastian) as a watcher, but somehow i am unable to do that in this ...
- 05:32 PM Bug #808 (Rejected): Problem when receiving played back video data
- We had that problem already directly after recording on the machines in the flat, but it's the same here on the norma...
- 02:16 AM Revision 3c25d1e7 (rsbag-manual): Fixed links and redundancies in manual/bag-*.rst
- refs #802, #803
* manual/bag-cat.rst: added proper link target for the program;
removed redundant description of co...
- 02:13 AM Revision d2a45a3b (rsbag-manual): Moved introduction in manual/index.rst
- refs #802, #803
* manual/index.rst: added introduction paragraphs from
- 02:10 AM Revision 69d69cda (rsbag-manual): Added manual/CMakeLists.txt for configuration and installation
- refs #802, #803
* manual/CMakeLists.txt: new file; contains code to configure
manual/conf.py and manual/Makefile.sp...
- 02:11 PM Revision 91023fd1 (rsbag-manual): Added sphinx documentation in manual/*
- refs #803
* manual/conf.py: new file; sphinx configuration
* manual/Makefile: new file; autogenerated Makefile
- 02:27 AM Bug #797 (Rejected): Rsb.Wire-Schema: nil in Replayed rst.vision.Image Data
- The data in question has been recorded using an old version of @bag-record@ without specifying the wire-schema manual...
- 09:31 PM Bug #797: Rsb.Wire-Schema: nil in Replayed rst.vision.Image Data
- Didn't we do some special conversions to the geniale data? Sebastian, did you try the merged files?
- 04:04 PM Bug #797: Rsb.Wire-Schema: nil in Replayed rst.vision.Image Data
- The log-file does not contain a wire-schema:...
- 03:20 PM Bug #797 (In Progress): Rsb.Wire-Schema: nil in Replayed rst.vision.Image Data
- 11:50 AM Bug #797 (Rejected): Rsb.Wire-Schema: nil in Replayed rst.vision.Image Data
- Replaying of recorded data from a tide.log file which is part of the Geniale NAO dataset is possible but working with...
- 11:15 PM Revision 8aa62508 (rsbag-tools-cl): Fixed a copy&paste error in CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt: fixed variable name CL_RSB_VERSION_... ->
- 02:16 PM Revision 4d0bec2e (rsbag-tools-cl): Do not overwrite CPACK_GENERATOR in CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt: do not overwrite CPACK_GENERATOR if it has been
- 01:52 PM Revision 87c95da1 (rsbag-tools-cl): Improved portability of CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt: extract system version in a portable manner using
- 03:24 PM Revision 4adefeb4 (rsbag-tools-cl): Minor fixes in bag-merge/main.lisp
- * bag-merge/main.lisp (in-package :rsbag.tools.merge): qualify
`in-package' form with cl package
(main): fixed fo...
- 03:16 PM Revision b705556a (rsbag-tools-cl): Improved help output in main/main.lisp
- * main/main.lisp (main): improved formatting of suggested
- 03:16 PM Revision 56a40142 (rsbag-tools-cl): Load TCP transport and Elan backend in main/dump.lisp
- refs #780
* main/dump.lisp (load-system :usocket): load usocket to pull in
- 03:16 PM Revision 63cb7854 (rsbag-tools-cl): Use make-style-help-string in bag-cat/main.lisp
- * bag-cat/main.lisp (in-package rsbag.tools.cat): qualify `in-package'
form with cl package
- 07:14 PM Tasks #780 (In Progress): Implement Elan backend
- 03:18 PM Tasks #780 (Resolved): Implement Elan backend
- Relevant features
* Reading textual tiers ✓
* Writing textual tiers ✓
* Reading associated video files (later,...
- 07:00 PM Revision 07f2b6ea (rsbag-cl): initial merge from elan branch refs #780
- 03:22 PM Tasks #781 (Resolved): Create a manual
- 03:01 PM Revision f632c3fb (rsbag-cl): Moved some conditions to src/backend/conditions.lisp
- * src/backend/conditions.lisp: new file; contains condition
classes which may be shared across backends
- 10:56 PM Revision 8d546325 (rsbag-tools-cl): Portability improvement in CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt: replaced use of sed with CMake's STRING function
Also available in: Atom