From 09/07/2014 to 10/06/2014
- 07:00 PM Revision 483578a2 (rsbag-python): Use custom converters only for events from bag
- Prevent that the custom converters specified by the user are also used
by the meta-communication with the bag process...
- 06:58 PM Revision 20112f13 (rsbag-python): Use more unique scopes for internal communication
- Make the scopes used for internal communication with rsbag more secure
by moving them to the reserved scope namespace...
- 05:33 PM Enhancement #1961 (Resolved): Preserve original send times
- Applied in changeset commit:rsbag-python|b33f4ac5529f022e4e4ebe7e6f45ec299c672994.
- 05:32 PM Enhancement #1961 (In Progress): Preserve original send times
- 05:25 PM Enhancement #1961: Preserve original send times
- > Any objections against this patch? Cause I stumbled upon this again.
The whole protocol is suboptimal at the mom...
- 05:23 PM Enhancement #1961: Preserve original send times
- Any objections against this patch? Cause I stumbled upon this again.
- 05:32 PM Revision b33f4ac5 (rsbag-python): Pass through the original send time
- Put the original event send time to userTimes['original_send'] so that
clients can access this value if required.
- 02:58 AM Revision 519f931f (rsbag-tools-cl): Use *configuration* instead of *default-configuration* in */m...
- * bag-play/main.lisp (main): re-initialize *configuration* instead
Also available in: Atom