- Meetings 2011-07-21
Report on IDL Repository (Florian)¶
- Testpage für web-basierten Katalog: https://citbox.cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
- Erreichbar innerhalb der Techfak
- Login via LDAP Credentials
- Programmiersprache als Tag-List
- Category (What is a category?)
- It defines the URL under which the the component is available
- Where is the version information represented?
- In the download file release?
- How to deal with new versions?
- Copy old stuff to new node?
- Use Drupal History for different revisions?
- If mutiple versions are available, we should only display the latest
- Lengthy discussion about semantics of version name identifies
- Use version name identifier as reference to source code repository
- Source code fetched by web service
- Provide source code packages?
- Use Jenkins to provide these packages?
- In General: Existence of Jenkins Jobs as precondition for a toolkit component
- Is there a super-structure for systems or toolkits?
- Also non-toolkit components?
- Anforderung public- / non-public für interne Komponenten
- In catalogue
- toolkit, system as a category
- only version numbers
- link between Jenkins and Drupal is the big question
- Demos are persistent
- Component configuration is transient (only the latest versions are represented)
- Component configuration is persistent
- How to migrate GAR Makefiles to the new System?
- Keep GAR Makefiles?
Package names as Directories in RST (Jan)¶
Report on XCF-RSB Transport-level Bridge (Robert)¶
RSB Request / Reply Support (Jan/Sebastian)¶
Connector Topology (Stefan)¶