- Compliant Control Architecture
Calibration and transformation component.
- Calibration Learner: Learns a 6-dimensional coordinate transformation (translation and orientation) based on point-pairs of two coordinate systems
- Coordinate Transformation: Transforms 6D-points (position and orientation) based on the learned transformation from first coordinate system to second...
- Continuum Kinematics
A Library for the computation and visualization of continuum robot kinematics like the Bionic Handling Assistant.
- CoR-Lab Tutorials
Collection of tutorials related to software and research processes.
- NAO Coordination
Extensions for the general Coordination DSL with respect to NAOQi modules / behaviors.
- NAO Components
This meta-project combines various open-source software packages for the Nao humanoid robot.
The active development of these components has moved to the HUMAVIPS FP7 project portal at https://code.humavips.eu.
The active development of these components has moved back here from the HUMAVIPS project portal at https://code.humavips.eu...
A header-only template library for mathematical computations in the context of robotics and learning.
- Matrix and Vector data types, optimized for shared-ownership in object-oriented applications by means of "Copy on write" and intrusive-pointering
- Neat functional programming API to generate and use Functor objects...
- Robotics Service Bus
The Robotics Service Bus (RSB) is a message-oriented, event-driven middleware aiming at scalable integration of robotics systems in diverse environments. Being fundamentally a bus architecture, RSB structures heterogeneous systems of service providers and consumers using broadcast communication over a hierarchy of logically unified channels instead of a large number of point-to-point connections. Nevertheless RSB comes with a collection of communication patterns and other tools for structuring communication, but does not require a particular functional or decomposition style....
- RSB XML Support
XML Support Layer for RSB. It contains specific domain classes, e.g. XOPData, filters and converters for eased handling of XML representations.
To obtain the code for all submodules, use the following command
git clone --recursive https://code.cor-lab.org/git/rsb-xml.git...
The goal of the RSBag project is to provide specifications, libraries and tools for efficient and flexible recording and replay of RSB events. It is similar to ROSBag in this regard but not tied to a particular communication framework (however, currently only RSB is supported) or file format (currently, the TIDELog file format is supported)....
- Robotics Systems Commons
RSC is a Code.CoR-Lab project focused on all aspects of reusable library functions in robotics systems.
RSC is meant to improve the C++ std lib for robotic systems without pulling in many additional dependencies. Boost is ok, everything else probably not. The aim is to create a lightweight library that is also usable on embedded systems. Part of this philosophy is to create wrapper interfaces to common library functions like logging and make a flexible solution for backends. E.g. on embedded systems log4cxx is hardly usable but it may still be desired to use it on normal desktop computers. Hence, a flexible backend selection mechanism is available for such features with a minimalistic implementation as a fallback backend....
- Robotics Systems ParametersThe Robotics Systems Parameters project is concerned with configuring and parametrizing components of robotics systems according to the following principles:
- Schema-based validation, processing and introspection of parameters
- Event-based initial configuration and potential continuous re-configuration of components...
- Robotics Systems Types
Type specifications for Robotics and Cognitive Systems specified in Google Protocol Buffer's IDL format.
- Manual: https://code.cor-lab.de/git/rst.git.manual.git
- Type library: https://code.cor-lab.de/git/rst.git.proto.git
- Converters C++: https://code.cor-lab.de/git/rst.git.converters-cpp.git...
- RSB Benchmarking
RSB sub-project for quantitative benchmarking of RSB, e.g., comparing RSB with popular robotics middleware such as ROS or YARP.
- RSB Bridge
Bridge between rsb networks. Main application for this is to bridge specific scopes between two different spread rings.
- RSB Event Time Visualization
Tools to graphically monitor the event flow on different RSB scopes at run-time.
- RSB Lazy Converter
Lazily convert any received RSB event payload without manually creating any converter.
- RSB OpenCV
OpenCV-based tools to process images in an RSB-based architecture.
- RSB Performance Monitoring
Resource and performance monitoring tools for RSB.Repository URLs:
- RSB Visualization Tools
Graphical Tools for RSB.
Also available in: Atom