- Configuration interface in RSC
- Simple key/value store + values are simple datatypes plus RST
- Additional option provider would be a central (?) service
- Local configuration per module must still be possible
- Local configuration must be possible also for unit testing
- De-centralized RPC-like interface for setting configuration parameters
- Schema-validation should be supported
- Implement drivers for native configuration mechanisms in each language
- RSB informs RSC about additional option provider
- Format compatibility with Yarp/ROS?
Feedback ISY students¶
- Benefits and process of RST not clear (enough), e.g., code generation, resulting object-oriented API, backward compatibility, ...
- Scope semantics
Once again: RST process / sandbox usage¶
- ISY students should be collected in LDAP branch in the techfak LDAP server
- afterwards, we can add them as a group to the RST project
Android and RSB?¶
- Spread connector not nice... ;-)
- Java API should be usable
- TCP- or XMPP, DLNA (?) Connector?
RSB roadmap / migration process¶