Rights for Redmine project members and non-members¶
- The non-member role is now allowed to post and edit issues to all public projects.
- This allows to clean-up the developer lists in the redmine projects.
- Users are now asked to branch the complete repository and send patches as Pull Requests in the RST redmine
- For an overview of changes, please see: https://code.cor-lab.org/news/29
- Versioning scheme major.minor.commits is partially broken for master
- The git commit counter in the version number yields in a version number that is interpreted higher than the standard version
- Solution: https://code.cor-lab.org/issues/1251
- Commits are incremented only for release branches
- Version 0.8 is skipped to prevent problems with re-versioning and manual updating of caches, ...
- David added Maven support to the Java sources
- Release Manager Java: David (woohoo!)
- Jenkins-Job: idealerweise automatisch deployed
- In-progress: SHK is working on this
- Will report in two weeks at RSB meeting