Implement test suite interface
|Assignee:||J. Wienke||% Done:|
- start a spread daemon
- start a specific component
- start a process-monitor (https://code.cor-lab.de/projects/rsb-performance-monitor)
- start rsbag
- start generator class to produce test data
- wait for finish, close all components, stop recording the data, print path to recorded data
- the paths were the applications are found should be configurable by a config file (ini or something similar)
- configuration of the programs should also be loaded from a file
#1 Updated by H. Oestreich about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
Added first version to the repo.
Is able to start components specified in an ini config file.
Also ends the components (must check whether all are ended correctly).
Also check next week if spread is started correctly and whether the recording of rsb events works (can find a file after the test run).
And discuss implementation with Johannes next week.