New branch 0.5
This new branch allows for concurrent start/stop of components within the same level.
- allow for parallel starting / stopping of components at same level
different levels are handled consecutively
- even different groups can be started / stopped in parallel
- individual components start / stop in between too
- start / stop within same group conflicts with each other -> cancel a running command
- gui feedback on group commands
- removed level command buttons
- removed obsolete -c option: components are checked in 1s intervals at most
time required for checking, adds on top of this
- option -w defaults to 5s (timeout for successful component start)
If you observe strange start order, check your levels!
Before, components were started in given order, -w option specifying to wait for a component before proceeding to the next.
Now, all components on the same level are started in parallel. -w option simply states the timeout period, before we give up to wait for this component to be ready.