RSB 0.16 has been released
We are happy to announce the release of version 0.16 of the RSB middleware.
The development activities in this cycle lead to the following improvements:
- Python: The reader pattern has been implemented
- Common Lisp: A proper XPath filter is now available
- Tools: The logger command now supports XPath-based filtering
- Tools: The image/png style supports more pixel formats
- RSBag: bag cat, play and merge now accept a
- RSBag: bag cat, play and introspect now accept multiple log files
- RSBag: bag merge now accepts more options:
The following related projects have been released with RSB:
In the process, about 15 issues (including some very longstanding, complicated ones) have been resolved.
This RSB release is available in the following forms:
- Source archives
- Pre-compiled self-installing archives
- Debian packages for different Ubuntu Linux versions
- Pypi packages
- Maven package for rsb[-xml]-java and rst (on CITEC server)
The former two can be downloaded from the continuous integration server:
- C++: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-cpp-0.16/
- Python: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-python-0.16/
- Java: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-java-0.16/
- Common Lisp: https://ci.cor-lab.org/job/rsb-cl-0.16/
Debian packages can be downloaded from the repository server .
Installation instructions and links for downloading can be found on the "installation" pages of the RSB manual , the RSBag manual , and the RST manual .
As always, bugs, feature requests and enhancement proposals can be reported in the issue tracker .
For more detailed release notes see:
- Manual: http://docs.cor-lab.de/rsb-manual/0.16/html/index.html
- Roadmap item: https://code.cor-lab.org/versions/58
We will continue to try and create new releases every two to three months.