From 05/23/2012 to 06/21/2012
- 03:42 PM Tasks #1004: Create Debian packages for rsb-python, rst-python
- We will start with providing a PyPi entry for RSB Python. Subsequently, we will explore the possiblity to provide a d...
- 03:34 PM Tasks #1015 (Rejected): Upgrade Spread version to 4.2
- Spread release 4.2 is available and as it fixes a number of bugs, we should upgrade to this version.
- 02:58 PM Tasks #1009: Provide Homebew Formulas for RSX
- Tap for homebrew with intial versions of RSB formulas now available at: https://github.com/swrede/homebrew-formulas
- 06:12 PM Tasks #1009: Provide Homebew Formulas for RSX
- Maybe we should rename the project to "Packaging and Deployment" (as this issue is not so much about binaries...).
- 05:06 PM Tasks #1009 (Closed): Provide Homebew Formulas for RSX
- Homebrew is an easy-to-use package manager that ties into MacOS and provides extensions which are usually compiled fr...
- 04:08 PM Tasks #1005: Create lib*, *-dev and *-bin packages and sort out some complicance issues
- For compliance issues see also:
(sorry for cross-project link. I wasn`t aw...
- 04:03 PM Tasks #1005 (New): Create lib*, *-dev and *-bin packages and sort out some complicance issues
- For typical C[++] libraries, we should have
* and optionally @name-bin@
- 04:06 PM Bug #966 (Resolved): Architecture independent package does not get into the repository
- 04:03 PM Tasks #1004 (New): Create Debian packages for rsb-python, rst-python
Also available in: Atom