« Previous -
Next » -
Anonymous, 02/02/2012 04:24 PM
RST type consolidation - stable
RST Release Management¶
Component-specific (non-domain) Data Types¶
- How can these be retrieved?
- Mandatory installation to file system?
- Other serialization formats than protobuf?
- Collect additional topics
- Determine topic priorities
- Roughly assign to meeting slots (~ short-term, mid-term, long-term)
rst/audition/ITD.proto: filename should be fulle name, not abbreviation
- Forces/Torques/Wrench still sandbox-ish (do you need wreench split up?)
- Do coordinate types need (optional) coordinate systems and units?
- Yes, express units right inside the proto file
- For first release, check, that units are documented in every proto file
- For next release, check how to express units (enum?)
- For geometry/pointcloud tyes, check compliance with PCL