From 03/02/2014 to 03/31/2014
- 11:03 PM Feature #1825 (New): bag record: Start timestamp for remote recording start
- * The start method of the remote control interface should accept an optional timestamp
* When such a timestamp is su...
- 11:00 PM Feature #1086 (Rejected): bag-record should warn if timestamps of individual events deviate strongly
- This will be handled by the clock-offset estimation introduced in #44.
- 10:54 PM Feature #1770 (In Progress): Add TYPE block to TIDELog backend
- 10:54 PM Feature #1771 (In Progress): Add META block to TIDELog backend
- 05:53 AM Revision 7a93159a (rsbag-tools-cl): Pretend language-agnostic project in CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt: in call to project function, specify special language
NONE to mark project as language-agnostic; ...
- 05:53 AM Revision fbaaf0c8 (rsbag-tools-cl): Take into account executable suffixes in CMakeLists.txt, main...
- * CMakeLists.txt: append CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_SUFFIX to executable file
* main/dump.lisp (toplevel): append ".exe...
- 05:52 AM Revision 495cc896 (rsbag-tools-cl): Portability improvements in CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt (SBCL_HOME): converter from native to CMake path
- 05:26 AM Revision e8791788 (rsbag-tools-cl): No precise version extraction without git in CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt: do not attempt precise version extract when no git
executable has been found
- 05:26 AM Revision 8036e77f (rsbag-tools-cl): Fixed name of error stream redirection file in CMakeLists.txt
- * CMakeLists.txt: fixed name of error stream redirection file
Also available in: Atom