Debian package(s) for python and java
It would be nice to have a debian package for each supported programming language. Or one for all!
#1 Updated by J. Moringen about 10 years ago
- Subject changed from debian package for python and java to Debian package(s) for python and java
- Category set to Packaging
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Should we do this? And if so, in which version?
#2 Updated by S. Wrede about 10 years ago
- Assignee set to C. Dreyer
- Target version set to rsb-0.10
I would set this to 0.10 or with low priority to 0.9. Or is this needed earlier for some other reason?
#3 Updated by J. Moringen over 9 years ago
Any news on this?
In the meantime we had at least one user who would have benefited from Debian packages for rsb-python:
Jacqueline Hemminghaus wrote:
Ich hoffe doch mal ich versteh das grade nicht falsch, aber ist das Debianpackage nur für die C++ Implementierung gedacht? Weil ich wollte nämlich in Python schreiben und Debian war einfacher als PyPI ^^
#4 Updated by C. Dreyer over 9 years ago
Mh? not from my side! I think I authored this issue. But it shouldn't be assigned to me, since I don't know anything about Python or building debian packages.
#5 Updated by J. Moringen over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (