Related work search
|Assignee:||H. Oestreich||% Done:|
#1 Updated by H. Oestreich about 6 years ago
I don't really think the Japex Framework would be really helpfull for our testcase.
In the following bachelor thesis some wrote a testbench to evaluate the real-time capabilities of ROS.
This seems to be a bit similar. I took a look at the repo where the c++ implementation is hosted:
But it does not give information about a concrete framework which we can use as well.
#3 Updated by J. Wienke about 6 years ago
- https://scalameter.github.io/ (maybe a good inspiration for an API)
Could you please have a look at these frameworks and
- find out interesting ideas and concepts that they realize which might be nice to use in our own software
- find out whether it might be worth a try to integrate into these frameworks directly. Maybe some of these "just" need an RSB-adapter?
#4 Updated by H. Oestreich about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
I had a look at the frameworks Johannes mentioned but none of them seems to be a really good choice for us.
They focus a lot on measuring the results and none of them provided a simple example for data generation and plugin development (which would suite our needs).
Spoke with Johannes and we will just keep on developing our own stuff for the time being.