ant build broken on java 7
|Assignee:||J. Wienke||% Done:|
|Target version:||Robotics Service Bus - rsb-0.14|
The included version of cobertura breaks coverage runs using the ant build script on java 7.
I would propose to drop the complete ant build system and convert the project to a proper maven project. This has already been done with the RSB core.
Convert to maven-only project
- Drop old ant build
- Apply conventions from other projects (jacoco, checkstyle, pmd)
- Use jacoco for coverage instead of cobertura, fixes #2484
Signed-off-by: Johannes Wienke <email@example.com>
#1 Updated by S. Wrede over 7 years ago
- Assignee changed from S. Wrede to J. Wienke
+1 for Maven conversion. Could Kevin take care of this?
#2 Updated by J. Moringen about 7 years ago
- Target version changed from rsb-0.13 to rsb-0.14
#3 Updated by J. Wienke almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
#4 Updated by K. Gardeja almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rsb-xml-java|e2968d7429350ff067f01bd77b3462b0d22cb652.