Ideas for Recording Data on a Resource-Constrained System
We don't even know if this is actually a problem, but some ideas could be to
- Wrap cl-bag code using embeddable common lisp to get a library usable in c++
- Use socket-based transport to efficiently couple cl-bag tools and the component to be introspected
What is this? Does not look like a accomplishable task for an issue.
- Subject changed from how to record data on a resource-constrained system? to Ideas for Recording Data on a Resource-Constrained System
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Is this still relevant?
If so, we could investigate using the new rsb-realtime-cpp for streaming data for remote recording.
Yes, it is. Probably not a first priority right now but still relevant.
Do you mean
"a self-contained recording toolchain for resource-constrained systems is still relevant"
"a recording solution for resource-constrained systems, maybe via rsb-realtime-cpp + remote recording, is still relevant"
Also available in: Atom