From 07/14/2013 to 08/12/2013
- 04:41 PM Feature #944: Provide pose interpolation
- What do you mean by "Pose API"?
If you mean something like...
- 02:10 PM Feature #944 (Feedback): Provide pose interpolation
- Christioan, would you want to include this into the RCI's Pose API?
- 03:21 PM Revision 689: shlibs file, debian control files, permissions
- 02:16 PM Bug #273 (Resolved): Check polymorphism on DTO <> Pressure/Length
- 02:15 PM Feature #279 (Resolved): Handle setting of lastcommand/lastcommanded
- 02:15 PM Bug #1039 (Rejected): Debian packaging don't include librci0.3-dev.shlib
- 02:15 PM Bug #1039: Debian packaging don't include librci0.3-dev.shlib
- Closed in favor of #1431
- 02:13 PM Feature #275 (Resolved): Factories for DTOs
- 02:13 PM Bug #277 (Resolved): Make units in DTOs more explicit
- Units are more explicit through domain-specific getters.
boost unit support could be looked into in future versions
- 02:12 PM Tasks #276 (Resolved): Make print of DTOs public
- 02:08 PM Bug #1043 (Feedback): Modelisation of Wrench seems wrong
- 02:05 PM Bug #1343 (Resolved): librci0.4-dev debian packaged should mark libboost-regex-dev as a dependency
- 02:05 PM Feature #1359 (Resolved): Provide generic "raw data" dto
- 02:01 PM Bug #1435 (Resolved): Wrong spelling of CartesianValues::asRotationMatrix
- 01:59 PM Bug #1457 (Resolved): Debian package should install libeigen2-dev
- Fixed upstream
- 01:50 PM Tasks #1486 (Closed): Check pkgconfig
- Checking pkg-config on our CI server is possible, but handling of upstream dependencies gets a real mess, which doesn...
- 01:45 PM Tasks #1555 (Rejected): Clean-up boost dependency
- rci debian package only depends on _libboost-regex-dev_.
- 11:54 AM Enhancement #1590 (Resolved): RCI should not install example programs in PREFIX/bin/
- Applied in changeset r688.
- 03:32 AM Enhancement #1590 (Resolved): RCI should not install example programs in PREFIX/bin/
- See @/vol/toolkit/nightly/x86_64/bin/examples/@
- 11:54 AM Revision 688: No longer installs examples in $PREFIX/bin folder
- fixes #1590
- 02:08 PM Revision 687: Updated external header from CCA
- 01:58 PM Revision 686: We have to install cca 3rd party headers in any case, because pkgconfig doesn't see...
- 01:05 PM Bug #1580: Debian packaging miss link to librci0.4 -> librci0.4.so.0.4
- This was a left-over from a previous work-around. Thanks for reporting.
- 01:04 PM Bug #1580 (Resolved): Debian packaging miss link to librci0.4 -> librci0.4.so.0.4
- Applied in changeset r685.
- 12:48 PM Bug #1580 (Resolved): Debian packaging miss link to librci0.4 -> librci0.4.so.0.4
- I did made the link in liboncilla-dev using a package diversion to modify librci0.4-dev .
However the change of th...
- 01:04 PM Revision 685: NAMELINK-SKIP no longer necessary, since library now encodes version number
- fixes #1580
- 04:12 PM Revision 683: pkgconfig
Also available in: Atom