From 09/24/2015 to 10/23/2015
- 05:43 PM Tasks #2400 (In Progress): Generator API for a single RST type
- The API now got as simple as:...
- 05:39 PM Bug #2408 (Resolved): Create tests for exemplary components
- Test has been seperated. More reasonable data generation can be done in the future but does not seem necessary at the...
- 05:37 PM Tasks #2404 (Feedback): Design RPC Call Interface
- Redesigned the RPC Call Interface in a nicer way as discussed with Johannes.
Added the possibility to allow Execut...
- 05:36 PM Tasks #2411 (Resolved): Design test for facerec component from robocup
- Test was created, seperated and tested.
- 05:35 PM Tasks #2405: How to formulate procedures
- Added LoopPhase which allows repeated execution of SimplePhases.
Still have to think about an implementation of list...
- 05:33 PM Tasks #2412 (Resolved): Extract component tests in individual examples
- Created seperate classes for each of the tests. Changed the pom accordingly so that maven package appassembler:assemb...
- 11:46 AM Tasks #2412 (Resolved): Extract component tests in individual examples
- * With appassambler for each component test
- 05:30 PM Tasks #2414 (Resolved): Create loop phase
- Created loop phase and tested it in the robocup faceregonition testclient.
We have to think about injection of varia...
- 11:51 AM Tasks #2414 (Resolved): Create loop phase
- 05:28 PM Tasks #2413 (Resolved): Move examples to own git repo
- Moved all files for a nicer repostructure
- 03:15 PM Tasks #2413 (New): Move examples to own git repo
Repo exists now
- 02:32 PM Tasks #2413 (Feedback): Move examples to own git repo
- Okay. Waiting for Feedback from Johannes.
- 11:51 AM Tasks #2413 (Resolved): Move examples to own git repo
- Unfortunately there is currently an issue with creating new repositories. This will have to wait until I can create a...
- 05:26 PM Revision 5f5060fd (rsb-performance-test-api): Made the following changes:
- * Moved the different tests to client classes and changed pom to generate a binary for each of them
* Moved the testc...
- 05:19 PM Revision 09a166dd (examples): Moved the TestClient Examples to a seperate repository
- 05:08 PM Tasks #2415 (Resolved): Create appropriate Logging Parts
- Using the Levels FINE, FINER, FINEST implement a useful logging to allow the user track the process of the testclient...
- 04:48 PM Revision 1f1a5771 (rsb-performance-test-api): Added more ways to realize a RPC and did some excep...
- 06:40 PM Tasks #2405: How to formulate procedures
- Further improvements:
Added OneTimeExecutionTiming (useful for RPC Methods which only have to be called once).
- 06:38 PM Tasks #2404: Design RPC Call Interface
- RPC Interface was simplified for the face_recognition scenario.
TODO: Add methods for various ways to call rpc methods.
- 06:37 PM Tasks #2411: Design test for facerec component from robocup
- Scenario can be tested and works so far.
- 03:22 PM Tasks #2411: Design test for facerec component from robocup
- Alternative call to use the same rsb version:
- 03:00 PM Tasks #2411 (In Progress): Design test for facerec component from robocup
- The following order will allow prediction:
- 02:09 PM Tasks #2411: Design test for facerec component from robocup
- Controlling RPC:
"/vol/robocup/faults-nightly/bin/FaceRec" "-c" "/vol/robocup/faults-nigh...
- 11:13 AM Tasks #2411 (Resolved): Design test for facerec component from robocup
- 06:36 PM Revision 20210c97 (rsb-performance-test-api): Further modifications, encapsulation of some parts ...
- 05:57 PM Tasks #2405 (In Progress): How to formulate procedures
- Simple procedures can already be implemented (simple sequentially sending of data and even parallel sending of data).
- 05:55 PM Bug #2408 (In Progress): Create tests for exemplary components
- First test program implemented and tested successfully.
TODO: The actual data is randomly generated. Perhaps implem...
- 05:53 PM Tasks #2407 (Resolved): Create Test Program which uses the API
- Adapted the program to the actual requirements and will keep on adapting, but do not need a ticket for tracking.
- 05:51 PM Tasks #2404 (In Progress): Design RPC Call Interface
- First Implementation of RPCTransaction uploaded. Needs refinement and extension.
- 05:50 PM Tasks #2401 (Closed): Related work search
- I had a look at the frameworks Johannes mentioned but none of them seems to be a really good choice for us.
- 05:44 PM Revision 4fe99ee2 (rsb-performance-test-api): Further changes and refinements in the API and adap...
- 12:30 PM Revision 65249cbc (rsb-performance-test-api): Redesign of API and TestClient
- 03:19 PM Bug #2408 (Resolved): Create tests for exemplary components
- As a first real-world test, please create test scripts for realistic components from the robocup system. Unfortunatel...
- 04:47 PM Tasks #2401: Related work search
- Ok, I also looked around a bit and found these frameworks:
- 05:30 PM Tasks #2407: Create Test Program which uses the API
- Was only an issue of the rsb.conf. Socket transport was disabled and only spread enabled.
- 05:29 PM Tasks #2407: Create Test Program which uses the API
- At the moment a spread needs to be running, so that executing script works.
- 05:28 PM Tasks #2407 (Resolved): Create Test Program which uses the API
- Create a simple Test Program which uses the API to create a Generator, add a payload with a RST inside and execute th...
- 04:12 PM Tasks #2401: Related work search
- I don't really think the Japex Framework would be really helpfull for our testcase.
In the following bachelor thes...
- 03:20 PM Revision 7b4522f4 (rsb-performance-test-api): Added Example project which uses the performance-te...
- 03:18 PM Revision 6823bd76 (rsb-performance-test-api): Deleting submodule
- 03:01 PM Revision 79cdeb4d (rsb-performance-test-api): Made some improvements after testing. First working...
- 02:26 PM Tasks #2400: Generator API for a single RST type
- The current implementation looks like this:...
- 05:06 PM Tasks #2399 (Resolved): Maven project stub
- Successfully combined the maven pom's from the rsb-java project into one running configuration.
Perhaps this can be ...
- 05:04 PM Tasks #2400: Generator API for a single RST type
- First version has been implemented and uploaded to the repo.
No evaluation and tests done yet. Will be done next week.
- 05:03 PM Revision 7d63022b (rsb-performance-test-api): First implementation of the test-api. Not tested yet.
- 01:14 PM Tasks #2405 (Resolved): How to formulate procedures
- Changes between receiving events, executing a task and so on
- 01:12 PM Tasks #2404 (Resolved): Design RPC Call Interface
* Wait for Answer
* Payload Size
Also available in: Atom