- RSB 0.7 release planned for end of June, beginning of July due to release of Oncilla simulation.
- General targets: Socket Transport, Initial Nameservice, Reader Interface, Tools, Packaging, Documentation
- For a full overview of issues scheduled for this milestone see: https://code.cor-lab.org/issues?query_id=5
- To provide RSB without the Spread dependency, implementation and testing of the Socket-transport is a priority (#712).
Naming and Introspection¶
- If time suffices, we will also implement a very basic notification service for system status information (#44,#197).
- For 0.8 our focus will be to remove the protocol buffer dependency from RSB and apply a Rosetta-based implementation for Notification serialization (#997).
- After the 0.7 release we will switch the RSB codebase to GIT.