Generate events for changes of channel participants
When state is associated with the fact that a subscriber is present (e.g., for the Task-State Pattern when used with long-running tasks), errors can be caused by the fact that the subscriber terminates without state notification. To cope with this, it would be interesting to receive group membership messages. At the moment, I could not find API for this.
I don't understand what you want to have. Do you need naming information about participants on the bus?
I want to know who the participants on the bus are.
And I'd like an event when the participants change.
Ok, this will be handled by a naming service, which is planned but not yet discussed until the core is half stable.
- Subject changed from Determine number of group members (and maybe types) to Generate events for changes of channel participants
- Target version set to rsb-0.7
- Target version changed from rsb-0.7 to rsb-0.9
- Target version changed from rsb-0.9 to rsb-0.10
- Target version changed from rsb-0.10 to rsb-0.11
- Status changed from New to Closed
A (slight) superset of this will be enabled by implementing #44.
- Category set to Introspection
Also available in: Atom