From 09/22/2011 to 10/21/2011
- 08:50 PM Tasks #664: create an event driven configuration interface
- Johannes Wienke wrote:
> yes. it is about parameters for clients in the first place and not about the rsb config its...
- 08:32 PM Tasks #664: create an event driven configuration interface
- yes. it is about parameters for clients in the first place and not about the rsb config itself. the motivation was...
- 07:34 PM Tasks #664: create an event driven configuration interface
- Does "configuration" refer to framework aspects (i.e. transports, converters, etc.) or is something like the "ROS Par...
- 12:53 PM Tasks #664 (Rejected): create an event driven configuration interface
- the idea is that we want to provide a kind of config server in rsb. however we do not want that clients are intrinsic...
- 06:27 PM Revision ad146ca2 (rsc): yet another try to make FindBoostUUID smarter for windows
- 06:20 PM Revision ca2c5b4a (rsc): try to make find boost uuid smarter for windows
- 07:07 PM Revision f14ee981 (rsc): missing export symbols for windows
- 06:53 PM Tasks #655 (New): Add a TaskExecutor implementation for many delayed tasks
- The current ThreadedTaskExecutor immediately starts a thread for each task. This naive approach may exceed the thread...
- 06:51 PM Tasks #652 (Resolved): Improve task model to allow delays for starting tasks
- Applied in changeset r400.
- 04:58 PM Tasks #652 (Resolved): Improve task model to allow delays for starting tasks
- Comparable behavior to java Timer and TimerTask is required.
- 06:51 PM Revision b761fb17 (rsc): * add a method to TaskExecutor which allows a delayed execution of a tas...
- * clean-up task interface and better document contracts. THIS BREAKS THE TASK API
- 06:32 PM Enhancement #654 (New): Improve cancellation of Tasks in the delay time
- With the current cancellation system of tasks, waiting threads in waitDone can only be reliably notified about the ca...
- 04:29 PM Bug #651 (Resolved): Singleton has a non-virtual destructor
- Applied in changeset r399.
- 04:27 PM Bug #651 (In Progress): Singleton has a non-virtual destructor
- 04:24 PM Bug #651 (Resolved): Singleton has a non-virtual destructor
- If using the RSC Singleton implementation, gcc warns...
- 04:29 PM Revision e85ce847 (rsc): add a virtual destructor for singleton
- fixes #651
- 01:25 PM Revision 85c8a993 (rsc): formatting + comment
- 01:23 PM Revision a025c139 (rsc): first fixes for msvc2010 that really work
- 12:35 PM Revision 5a7699f1 (rsc): next try to fix the msvc10 build
- 10:27 AM Revision 34c9bd20 (rsc): remove spamming from logging output
- 09:03 AM Revision 1eb489f9 (rsc): Fix indentation
- 08:41 AM Revision 4a5aac75 (rsc): why did this file stil exist?
- 06:30 PM Revision fa3ac505 (rsc): try to fix msvc10 build
- 05:43 PM Revision 3dc97004 (rsc): change name of build file as this is now meant for every vs version
- 05:30 PM Revision fab2ca22 (rsc): move initialization of visual studio outside of file for multi-conf proj...
- 04:10 PM Revision 9af9ed11 (rsc): - Add cmake macro CheckLSBTypes to the install file list
- 03:37 PM Revision 65eeb5c1 (rsc): - Update CMAKELISTS for deb package usage
- 03:37 PM Revision c1954d00 (rsc): - Add new cmake macro CheckLSBTypes.cmake
- - Modify CPACK debian package name
- 12:41 PM Revision 7fc20f0c (rsc): Backported changes to FindProtocolBuffers, InstallFilesRecursive from
- 02:00 PM Bug #624 (Resolved): protocol buffers macro does not allow multiple protoroots
- Applied in changeset r385.
- 01:21 PM Bug #624 (Resolved): protocol buffers macro does not allow multiple protoroots
- However protocol buffers itself allows this.
- 01:57 PM Revision a72367d6 (rsc): allow additional includes for protocol files
- fixes #624
- 12:50 PM Revision 2fadbec0 (rsc): Fix error in RSC artifact naming
- 12:38 PM Revision 4c14a998 (rsc): Adapt CPACK output filename
- 05:06 PM Revision 5c7cdc88 (rsc): try to avoid double linking
- 03:52 PM Revision 0fbfd28a (rsc): fix boost uuid include handling
- 03:48 PM Revision 7c1f55ce (rsc): fix wrong install prefix variablen name
- 01:51 PM Bug #620 (Resolved): No version information for preprocessor available
- Applied in changeset r379.
- 09:50 AM Bug #620 (In Progress): No version information for preprocessor available
- 09:50 AM Bug #620 (Resolved): No version information for preprocessor available
- We have a version class which is usable at runtime, but not with the preprocessor. It misses defines.
- 01:51 PM Revision f9fcf1e5 (rsc): provide version information for preprocessor usage
- fixes #620
- 01:49 PM Revision ea016170 (rsc): add a macro to pad a string on the left side
- 01:43 PM Revision 3b9cbe90 (rsc): add documentation and proper license
- 01:37 PM Revision 641b306d (rsc): make INSTALL_FILES_RECURSIVE more intelligent about generate files which...
- 08:02 PM Revision 64a53c02 (rsc): Build debian packages only on linux systems
- Extended package version number by patch version
- 08:30 PM Revision 96a4527c (rsc): Made libc6 dependency compliant to 64bit, added suggested dependencies
- 11:23 AM Revision 22a776d0 (rsc): Minor fix in cpack definition
- 02:01 PM Bug #494 (Resolved): CREATE_GLOBAL_REGISTREE used with 2 arg instead of 3
- Closing this as there is no feedback.
- 01:58 PM Bug #582: java protobuf macro does not honor java_outer_classname in IDL files
- What is still missing here is that the custom cmake-based parsing for package and outer class name definitions ignore...
- 01:57 PM Bug #582 (Resolved): java protobuf macro does not honor java_outer_classname in IDL files
- Applied in changeset r371.
- 09:24 AM Bug #582 (In Progress): java protobuf macro does not honor java_outer_classname in IDL files
- 01:56 PM Revision 966810ff (rsc): Fully obey the java file naming by parsing the proto file for package an...
- fixes #582
- 09:22 AM Revision e31e8e3d (rsc): add an additional path for protobuf java which is the default oh archlinux
- 08:48 PM Bug #603: Crash on MacOS upon Parsing Environment
- http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com/blog/mendelt/whos-owner-shared-code-vs-code-ownership ...
- 08:38 PM Bug #603: Crash on MacOS upon Parsing Environment
- This is your component ;)
- 06:25 PM Bug #603 (Closed): Crash on MacOS upon Parsing Environment
- Backtrace is as follows:...
Also available in: Atom