From 11/06/2011 to 12/05/2011
- 07:54 PM Enhancement #125 (Resolved): Change existing loggers on logging system reselection
- 05:53 PM Enhancement #125 (In Progress): Change existing loggers on logging system reselection
- 07:54 PM Revision fb38a025 (rsc): Switch existing loggers to new logging system on reselection
- refs #125
- 07:14 PM Bug #746 (New): Logger-Tree in LoggerFactory is not cleaned from abandoned loggers (pruning?)
- This map is filled up all the time but abandoned loggers are not removed.
A nice solution with the new LoggerProxy...
- 06:33 PM Revision dd4ad657 (rsc): Use a proxy to loggers for clients instead of directly returning the log...
- refs #125
- 06:19 PM Revision d8450cb8 (rsc): remove old singleton code
- 06:14 PM Revision dc37d70f (rsc): Let LoggerFactory use the Singleton base class instead of its own custom...
- THIS BREAKS API COMPATIBILITY
- 06:01 PM Revision c35a66d7 (rsc): Add a proxy which allows to hide a logger behind the logger interface to...
- refs #125
- 02:36 PM Revision 5ac4cacd (rsc): * Allow to use RSC also from the build dir on downstream projects
- * Make the protobuf generate macro work with multiple protoroots
- 05:24 PM Revision fbe1a1ff (rsc): Let downstream projects also work against the build tree of RSC using CM...
- 06:14 PM Revision d399cf8c (rsc): * add ContainerIO support for std::deque
- * make printable printing 0-pointer safe
- 10:43 AM Bug #133 (Rejected): Protocol buffers macro does not regenerate on proto-change
- I cannot reproduce this anymore. Maybe it is related to the CMake version. This would be an upstream bug which we can...
- 10:40 AM Enhancement #721 (Resolved): Allow inline-suppression in GenerateCppcheck.cmake
- Applied in changeset r421.
- 10:33 AM Enhancement #721 (In Progress): Allow inline-suppression in GenerateCppcheck.cmake
- 10:39 AM Revision 8fa732b5 (rsc): Enable inline suppressions for cppcheck
- fixes #721
- 05:53 PM Revision 5f217269 (rsc): add a deleter for boost::shared_ptr which enables to use a pointer in a ...
- 05:57 PM Enhancement #721 (Resolved): Allow inline-suppression in GenerateCppcheck.cmake
- Either write it directly into the file, as done here:
- 08:21 PM Revision 1d57fe0e (rsc): convert reference style to type& varName for being consistent with point...
- 07:01 PM Revision 64d6e724 (rsc): Convert pointer style to type* varName to avoid warnings on windows when...
Also available in: Atom