From 09/24/2014 to 10/23/2014
- 05:11 PM Revision c4a63392 (rsc): Link against Psapi
- 05:04 PM Enhancement #2063: simplify clumsy usage of DebugTools
- I can work on that some time.
I suggest to keep the StackWalker code as is. I didn't touched anything there yet and ...
- 03:07 PM Enhancement #2063 (In Progress): simplify clumsy usage of DebugTools
- This issue cannot be resolved as long as things aren't in the master branch. ;)
Thanks for the work. I am fine wit...
- 02:25 PM Feature #2047: Provide deprecated macro for static methods
- You need to use this in the header, probably. Did you try that?
- 12:11 PM Revision cca78f6c (rsc): Fix compilation on recent gcc / boost versions
- Somehow sig_atomic_t cannot be used as an int directly anymore in boost
format. Casting seems to be fine, though.
- 10:20 PM Enhancement #2063 (Resolved): simplify clumsy usage of DebugTools
- - extract + demangle C++ function names on Linux commit:43ee009
- removed class DebugTools, expose functions createB...
- 10:07 PM Revision 78798d1e (rsc): Windows implementation for createBacktrace()
- taken from http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/11132/Walking-the-callstack
- 10:04 PM Revision 38c6e409 (rsc): removed DebugTools class, directly expose functions createBacktrace() + ...
- 09:00 PM Revision 43ee009e (rsc): extracting and demangling function names from raw stack trace
- 08:20 PM Revision 77de79e0 (rsc): Expect that currentHostId may fail in tests
- As there is no easy way to determine the host id on windows, expect that
this fails in the unit tests.
- 08:19 PM Revision c771b9cf (rsc): Add windows process info for external processes
- Adds the missing methods to monitor external processes. This usually
requires elevated privileges on windows.
- 08:18 PM Revision 0b3c7c2b (rsc): Add windows implementation for currentBootTime
- This is at least an approximation up to the length of a few
- 08:18 PM Revision 2b00b5fa (rsc): Describe windows API errors with strings
- Adds a new utility function to convert the error code from GetLastError
into a string and applies it wherever possible.
- 08:09 PM Revision e046a0ad (rsc): On windows, use MAX_PATH for program name length
- Use the API constant instead of a custom one
- 08:02 PM Revision aafd83a7 (rsc): Fix windows currentCommandLineArguments wstring issue
- The character array returned by the Windows API encodes a wstring and
not a string. Therefore, we need to handle it a...
- 02:30 PM Enhancement #2065 (Resolved): Unintuitive exception in rsc::os::getProgramName in case of invalid...
- Applied in changeset commit:rsc|634e92ddd16cffadec09a10579dc7283247def2f.
- 01:47 PM Enhancement #2065 (Resolved): Unintuitive exception in rsc::os::getProgramName in case of invalid...
- See #2058 for the original issue....
- 02:28 PM Revision 7b8d766f (rsc): Fix ProcessInfo.h comments
- Some comments referred to the own process instead of the one given by
- 02:27 PM Revision 634e92dd (rsc): Better exception message for getProgramName
- In case a process does not exist, throw something more intuitive than an
internal detail of the stream.
- 11:06 AM Revision 74dfed41 (rsc): Remove debug cout in LinuxProcessInfo
- 10:49 AM Enhancement #2063 (In Progress): simplify clumsy usage of DebugTools
- Using backtrace functions requires a DebugTools object. Why did you choose for this rather clumsy design?
- 07:10 PM Revision a81626c1 (rsc): Fixed commandline option extraction in src/rsc/os/LinuxProcessInfo.cpp
- * src/rsc/os/LinuxProcessInfo.cpp (getCommandlineComponents): do not
include null-byte separator in extracted comma...
- 07:53 PM Revision c284d8c6 (rsc): changed type of "port" property from uint to std::string
- 07:53 PM Revision e84b7b72 (rsc): added missing #pragma once
- 01:00 PM Feature #2047 (Rejected): Provide deprecated macro for static methods
- Provide a @DEPRECATED@ macro for static methods and the according test. The current deprecated macros does not seem t...
- 10:49 AM Bug #2042 (Resolved): semantics of rsc::runtime::Properties::set() not conform to documentation
- While the doc says:
Sets a new property in the map. If a property with this name exits, the
new one will not ...
- 10:33 AM Revision f4357e75 (rsc): basic uri class implementation
- - parses strings into uri class
- basic test cases
- not supported (yet?): fragment, authoritive
- 10:31 AM Revision d095c753 (rsc): clarified documentation
- 04:59 PM Revision 4cfbf1d7 (rsc): Fix ParseArguments include in cmake/Modules/InstallDebugSymbols.cmake
- * cmake/Modules/InstallDebugSymbols.cmake: changed include
GitProjectVersion -> ParseArguments; the former was prob...
Also available in: Atom