From 08/02/2015 to 08/31/2015
- 03:23 PM Feature #2377 (New): Selectable success mode
- We discovered a use case when a component would start, and successfully finish and the check would be successful. Thi...
- 10:03 AM Bug #2375 (Rejected): slowly starting component can still block others to be started
- A limitation of tcl only allows a single vwait to be active at a given time!
- 10:00 AM Feature #2374 (Resolved): provide visual feedback on success (green) or failure (red) of all_cmd()
- 08:39 PM Enhancement #1890 (Resolved): Enable ssh connection using password?
- 08:38 PM Bug #2030 (Resolved): Do not use bash in interactive mode
- Without interactive mode, no job control is available. This prevents
certain component scripts from functioning prop...
- 08:34 PM Feature #2071 (Resolved): Survive connection loss
- Both respawning master connections and components works.
- 08:32 PM Feature #2072 (Closed): Ignore non-reachable Hosts during Startup
- 08:30 PM Bug #2357 (Resolved): spaces in VDEMO_components cause issues
- 08:20 PM Feature #2372 (Closed): components in a higher level should not start if check on lower level fails
- 08:20 PM Feature #2372 (Resolved): components in a higher level should not start if check on lower level f...
- Starting several components (by group, level, or all) should stop when a component fails.
That only worked accidenta...
- 03:42 PM Feature #2372 (Closed): components in a higher level should not start if check on lower level fails
- In the scenario when components are started in a group, with different levels.
If a component of a lower level (-L ...
- 02:21 PM Bug #2357 (Resolved): spaces in VDEMO_components cause issues
- Spaces can cause errors in VDEMO_components when defining a host for a component.
F.e. when a line is:...
Also available in: Atom