From 08/29/2015 to 09/27/2015
- 02:33 PM Revision c5e27e02 (vdemo): merged fixes from branch 'concurrency'
- 02:32 PM Revision 22f35830 (vdemo): fixed notification for died components
- SCREEN_FAILURE_DELAY/LAST_GUI_INTERACTION was measured inconsistently in milliseconds and seconds
- 12:10 PM Revision 562a390b (vdemo): sort levels as integers, not alphanumeric
- 12:18 AM New branch 0.5
- * allow for parallel starting / stopping of components at same level
different levels are handled consecutively
- 12:07 AM Bug #2375 (Rejected): slowly starting component can still block others to be started
- The basic limitation cannot be avoided.
However, bfaa5ebefbfb3bd18a825b155fbc390eff1648e6 simplifies the code, using...
- 10:03 AM Bug #2375 (Rejected): slowly starting component can still block others to be started
- A limitation of tcl only allows a single vwait to be active at a given time!
- 12:06 AM Feature #2377: Selectable success mode
- By default, consider ok_* status as successful. Any proposal for an option name?
- 03:23 PM Feature #2377 (New): Selectable success mode
- We discovered a use case when a component would start, and successfully finish and the check would be successful. Thi...
- 12:05 AM Feature #2374 (Resolved): provide visual feedback on success (green) or failure (red) of all_cmd()
- Fixed: red on failure, yellow during processing
- 10:00 AM Feature #2374 (Resolved): provide visual feedback on success (green) or failure (red) of all_cmd()
- 12:00 AM Revision e1b5d6e3 (vdemo): merged fixes from branch 'concurrency'
- 11:46 PM Revision adb35e3e (vdemo): correctly evaluate component status for lazy starting / stopping
- "unknown" is considered to require an action for both
"check_failed" will retrigger start
- 11:21 PM Revision dc78d049 (vdemo): fixed missed failures
- a component directly failing during or shortly after startup wasn't noticed,
because it was handled before by the scr...
- 04:50 PM Revision f129c6f5 (vdemo): fixup: reset group button state when issueing new command
- 04:16 PM Revision bfaa5ebe (vdemo): fix #2374 #2375
- - use a single condition variable to avoid race conditions
- provide gui feedback about failure of all_cmd()
- 02:25 PM Revision fb1a019b (vdemo): merged fixup from branch errorcodes
- 02:22 PM Revision b2eaf4c9 (vdemo): adjusted error codes
- error codes 1-2 are protected system error codes and shouldn't be used
- 10:18 AM Revision 8bd096df (vdemo): removed sleep()
- multiple sleeps in a row are not possible anyway:
only the latest call to vwait stays active:
- 10:09 AM Revision 3a72752d (vdemo): merged fixes from branch 'concurrency'
- 09:55 AM Revision d8901525 (vdemo): set default wait time to 5s (before giving up checking)
- 09:55 AM Revision 71ff8963 (vdemo): fixed race condition when start/stop command failed before check can b...
- 02:09 AM Revision d292863c (vdemo): version bump to 0.5
- 01:55 AM Revision 7231302c (vdemo): merge branch 'concurrency'
- - allow for parallel starting / stopping of components at same level
different levels are handled consecutively
- 01:45 AM Revision 184c0054 (vdemo): bugfix: (re)start of already running component
- introduced new component command "stopwait" to wait until component is stopped
- 01:42 AM Revision 38083aec (vdemo): consecutive sleeps are not handled independently: only last one counts
- 01:01 AM Revision e7904f1c (vdemo): report more common errors at gui
- 12:10 AM Revision 9d62c1d2 (vdemo): fixed interruption of all: group cmds also interrupt all
- 12:05 AM Revision 0520805a (vdemo): fixed interruption
- vwait cannot be nested.
We need to postpone conflicting commands.
- 10:03 PM Revision 47a147c6 (vdemo): fixed missed checks
- 06:03 PM Revision 23fa623f (vdemo): removed obsolete component arg -c
- - checking period is (1s + checking duration)
- hence, no explicit specification is needed anymore
- gracefully handl...
- 05:54 PM Revision 58b1121b (vdemo): reworked all_cmd()
- - allow for multiple group commands + indidividual commands in parallel
- disable gui buttons blocked due some runnin...
- 02:30 PM Revision 41ad1135 (vdemo): tcl sandbox files
- 01:35 PM Revision 22b514e0 (vdemo): fixup! removed level buttons
- 01:22 PM Revision cda45e27 (vdemo): allow for parallel stopping of components
- 12:31 PM Revision 58b94962 (vdemo): disable pressed group button during processing
- 12:20 PM Revision 713b061d (vdemo): removed level buttons
- 09:21 AM Revision 075e1d9b (vdemo): don't distinguish start/stop anymore (revert 7d9f98c84a9a68c9004085b92...
Also available in: Atom