Provide simple API to programmatically set preferred converters
Currently converters can only be configured via the RSC config system.
Preferred converters are filtered out in rsb::ParticipantConfig::Transport::handleOption.
As usually the programm needs to specifiy its required converters (rather than the system), there should be an easy mechanism to specify preferred converters on that level.
I suggest to add methods addConverter(wireschema, datatype) and addConverters(ConverterNames)
also added ParticipantConfig::addPreferredConverters(ConverterNames)
- Tracker changed from Feature to Enhancement
- Related to Bug #2150: Specification of preferred converters should be reconsidered added
- Target version changed from rsb-0.12 to rsb-0.13
- Subject changed from provide simple API to programmatically set preferred converters to Provide simple API to programmatically set preferred converters
- Target version changed from rsb-0.13 to rsb-0.14
- Target version changed from rsb-0.14 to rsb-0.15
- Target version changed from rsb-0.15 to rsb-0.16
- Target version changed from rsb-0.16 to rsb-0.17
- Target version changed from rsb-0.17 to rsb-0.18
Also available in: Atom