Output format improvements for container io
|Assignee:||J. Wienke||% Done:|
|Target version:||Robotics Service Bus - rsb-0.10|
it would be nice if either as a default or by configuration container io formats each entry on a new line. otherwise the output is hard to read for long container entries.
fixes #680: improve printing of containers
ContainerIO now has stream operaters to control newline behavior when
printing containers. For map elements, pair formatting is now applied to
Merge branch 'enhancement-680'
Fixed container style IO manipulator
- Was using pair-style_delete instead of container_style_delete, causing segfault in downstream project
#1 Updated by J. Wienke over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to J. Wienke
- Target version set to rsb-0.10
#2 Updated by J. Wienke over 9 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
I have added proposed patches to a feature branch. Jan, do you think that is ok?
#3 Updated by J. Moringen over 9 years ago
I only looked briefly, but it seems ok.
#4 Updated by J. Wienke over 9 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
Applied in changeset rsc|commit:59259541c1d1918d684e054e376486b1940952c3.