Name resolution does not work with absolute package names
|Assignee:||J. Moringen||% Done:|
|Category:||Common Lisp Tools|
for the logger, a proto file with rsb.protocol.Notification as a member type declaration cannot be resolved. Starting with a dot, this works.
- Target version changed from rsb-0.7 to rsb-0.9
- Subject changed from Name resolution does not work with absolute pakage names to Name resolution does not work with absolute package names
- Target version changed from rsb-0.9 to rsb-0.10
- Target version changed from rsb-0.10 to rsb-0.11
- Target version changed from rsb-0.11 to rsb-1.0
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Marian suggested adding a rule to RST's style check tool for the meantime.
- Duplicated by Support #2224: rsb-loggercl cannot find exisiting protofile added
Also available in: Atom