From 05/22/2013 to 06/20/2013
- 11:17 AM Tasks #1539: Build pypi packages for rsb-python 0.9
- Hm, maybe we could even upload pre-release versions: http://www.pip-installer.org/en/latest/logic.html#pre-release-ve...
- 11:11 AM Tasks #1539: Build pypi packages for rsb-python 0.9
- This has to be done after the release. We do not want to spam pypi with non-release version packages. Moreover, users...
- 02:39 PM Tasks #1539 (Resolved): Build pypi packages for rsb-python 0.9
- Enable building of pypi packages for rsb-python 0.9 and automatic upload to pypi.org.
Find a pre-configured, yet d...
- 04:39 PM Tasks #1449: Delete all rsx0.8 packages
- Looks good.
- 09:56 AM Tasks #1417: Provide own Spread source mirror and homebrew formula for Spread daemon and library
- Yep. This has been done quite a time ago...
- 03:40 AM Tasks #1417 (Resolved): Provide own Spread source mirror and homebrew formula for Spread daemon a...
- Since no feedback arrived in four months, I assume this worked out.
- 09:55 AM Tasks #1464: Update Spread package to 4.2 or even 4.3
- I'd propose to do this after the 0.9 release.
- 03:41 AM Tasks #1464: Update Spread package to 4.2 or even 4.3
- Should we do this before or after the 0.9 release?
- 09:43 PM Tasks #1005: Create lib*, *-dev and *-bin packages and sort out some complicance issues
- We should not completely reorganize packaging before the release.
- 09:39 PM Tasks #800 (Closed): Discuss package names
- 09:11 PM Bug #1100 (Resolved): Multiple version of the rsbag-tools-cl Debian packages cannot be installed ...
- 09:10 PM Bug #1100: Multiple version of the rsbag-tools-cl Debian packages cannot be installed in parallel
- Fixed in rsbag:commit:rsbag-tools-cl|3ef50c31
- 08:37 PM Bug #938 (Closed): Something is wrong with contents sizes of Debian packages
- I have not observed this problem for a while. Reopen if necessary.
- 08:36 PM Bug #732 (Rejected): rsb06 debian package lacks Spread dependency
- 01:11 PM Tasks #1509 (Resolved): Windows Archive with all software
- A single ZIP per VS version with all required software.
Also available in: Atom