From 05/28/2015 to 06/26/2015
- 05:11 PM Revision 90586572 (db-adapter): Calculate additional derived cues for hosts
- Utility calculations to reduce computational effort required by the dashboards.
- 05:09 PM Tasks #2331 (Resolved): Reduce auto-refresh intervals
- Constant auto-refreshes seem to be costly for the backends. At least reduce the available auto-refresh options to mor...
- 05:08 PM Tasks #2330 (Rejected): Make exposing detailed CPU information optional
- This is currently not used and just creates useless load on the database backends.
- 05:07 PM Tasks #2329 (Resolved): Make derivative calculation the default
- Since dashboard queries seem to be quite costly, make derivative calculation the default and remove the respective co...
- 04:10 PM Revision 158fe4dc (db-adapter): Pylint warning fixes
- 03:23 PM Feature #2213: Add process selection based on host in grafana monitoring overview dashboard
- Due to the fact that processes constantly roamed around different hosts, we excluded the host name from the processes...
- 03:10 PM Bug #2328 (Rejected): CPU precent calculation does not work when derivation is off
- 02:32 PM Revision 657ead67 (grafana-dashboards): Move dashboards in a subfolder per backend
- 11:17 AM Revision d162acdb (db-adapter): Base GraphiteBackend on TimeseriesDbBackend
- This revives the backend and removes a lot of duplicated code.
- 11:16 AM Revision 32032cc4 (db-adapter): Remove text fileds from messages
- Things like host name etc. have never been used and are hard to use.
- 04:32 PM Revision 0b31f76e (db-adapter): Move CPU values into their own series
- This makes representations consistent.
- 04:10 PM Revision e77e1167 (db-adapter): Generic timeseries backend base class
- Extracted the generic functionality from the influxdb backend into a base class
which will later also be used for gra...
- 03:38 PM Revision 91d45f89 (db-adapter): Markup fix for sphinx
- 07:01 PM Revision 94afd80a (db-adapter): Add basic unit testing
- 06:58 PM Revision d482909e (db-adapter): Update gitignore
- 06:04 PM Revision c336dc58 (db-adapter): Remove thread processing
- Removes thread processing from the user interface since this isn't used at all.
- 06:03 PM Revision a002247c (db-adapter): Fix logging
- * include logging file in manifest
* only enable DEBUG for the own package and set everything else to WARN
- 04:20 PM Revision 950bcf99 (grafana-dashboards): Use available memory instead of used for hosts
- This ensures that caching is not included.
- 04:17 PM Revision c676a753 (db-adapter): Expose usable memory in grafana
- 06:30 PM Bug #2322 (Resolved): time_precision Warning in log
- Applied in changeset commit:graphite-adapter|f6e4ef44f9f52ad56d4367dbd2d2991fc5a70994.
- 06:15 PM Bug #2322 (In Progress): time_precision Warning in log
- Hm, strange, seems I added this once on my own to work around some other bug.
- 06:21 PM Revision 80467edd (db-adapter): Support influxdb 0.9
- Adds additional support for influxdb 0.9
- 06:16 PM Revision f6e4ef44 (db-adapter): Fix time precision issues with 0.8
- Use newer notation for milliseconds.
- 06:56 PM Bug #2322 (Rejected): time_precision Warning in log
- This is an upstream issue of the influxdb python API. Basically I can't do anything against this apart from manually ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #2322 (Resolved): time_precision Warning in log
- The logfile is filled with ~80-100 lines per second with messages like these:...
- 02:47 PM Bug #2323 (Resolved): Grafana has high CPU usage and high I/O
- InfluxDB uses ~600% CPU for about 1 - 1/2 hours. Also there is a high I/O during this time (4-6MB).
Is this inten...
- 05:47 PM Revision 1cb1c689 (grafana-dashboards): Update introspection dashboard
- 05:31 PM Revision fcb1097c (grafana-dashboards): Relayout with grafana 2
- 05:29 PM Revision 05e6fa49 (grafana-dashboards): Relayout for grafana 2
- 04:43 PM Revision 0826be8c (host-monitor): Support 0.12 rsx for csra...
- 04:25 PM Revision 138777bd (grafana-dashboards): Remove explicit datasource definition
- 02:24 PM Revision 7c17a4e6 (grafana-dashboards): Remove shared tooltips
- Usability seems to be bad.
- 02:20 PM Revision d2e8d969 (grafana-dashboards): Support new host monitoring features
- * Many new plots
* Allow to graph multiple hosts at once
- 02:05 PM Revision bf680344 (host-monitor): Prevent a name clash with the old C++ version
- Rename the executable as long as we cannot resolve this clash.
- 02:05 PM Revision 65b3ba72 (host-monitor): Remove jiffy length debug output
- 01:57 PM Revision 653b55b8 (db-adapter): Include network information
- 11:10 AM Revision 6ae4106e (db-adapter): Include storage devices
- 10:40 AM Revision d0347981 (db-adapter): Extract series name patterns into constants
- 07:01 PM Revision dac42313 (db-adapter): Include disk partitions
- 06:51 PM Revision 9917f4af (db-adapter): Provide a unified submit function for influxdb
- 06:29 PM Revision 69a10254 (db-adapter): Unify _ProcesData and _HostData to copyable object
- Remove duplication and make things more generic for further additions.
- 05:23 PM Revision 16f133af (db-adapter): Include user information if available
- 04:51 PM Revision e089000a (db-adapter): Shield against missing optional host fields
- 04:26 PM Revision f879cb9e (host-monitor): Add logged-in users monitoring
- 04:26 PM Revision 42d2bef8 (host-monitor): Add network monitoring
- 01:52 PM Revision 8f1406c6 (host-monitor): Include disk partition and device monitoring
- 01:16 PM Revision 4b31c0db (host-monitor): Include the number of running processes
Also available in: Atom