Windows Subprocess Test creates confusing error message from cmake.
|Assignee:||J. Wienke||% Done:|
|Target version:||Robotics Service Bus - rsb-0.9|
When I run the RSC tests on Windows using VS9 via the RUN_TESTS project, I get the following error message.
[----------] 1 test from WindowsSubprocessTest [ RUN ] WindowsSubprocessTest.testSubprocess CMake Error: The source directory "c:/Users/languitar/workspace/RSC/build/Doxyfile" does not exist. Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI. [ OK ] WindowsSubprocessTest.testSubprocess (5219 ms) [----------] 1 test from WindowsSubprocessTest (5219 ms total)
As you can see, it references a programmer's own Windows home user directory instead of the correct doxygen file.
#3 Updated by J. Wienke almost 9 years ago
- Subject changed from CMake Doxygen Macro references Doxyfile when doxygen was not found to Windows Subprocess Test creates confusing error message from cmake.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to J. Wienke
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 0.7 to rsb-0.9
The reason is simple. The windows subprocess test is a stub and this was just to see whether something is called at all.