From 08/02/2015 to 08/31/2015
- 04:40 PM Feature #2373 (Resolved): Implement a rsbag introspect command for introspecting systems describe...
- Applied in changeset commit:rsbag-manual|ec67ca8f93133311779c4ea0e672bfaf9a20f88c.
- 01:34 PM Enhancement #2376 (New): Allow to deduplicate participants in introspection export
- When using @bag introspect@ it would be nice if one could specify something like primary keys for the different eleme...
- 06:36 PM Feature #2373 (Resolved): Implement a rsbag introspect command for introspecting systems describe...
- @rsbag introspect LOGFILE@ should process introspection events stored in the log file and build up the usual introspe...
- 10:09 AM Feature #2370 (Resolved): rsbag record should perform an introspection survey at the start of eac...
- * Determine transports for introspection survey:
*# Map requested recording URIs to transports
*# Deduplicate list ...
- 11:12 AM Enhancement #2369 (Resolved): Move copied timestamps to namespace
- Applied in changeset commit:rsbag-python|f48e31a8f6d9d576016b520fa05b2a5b149ab646.
- 06:17 PM Enhancement #2369 (Resolved): Move copied timestamps to namespace
- Attached is a patch which copies timestamps to a namespace prefixed with @rsbag:@ to prevent name clashes. Additional...
- 02:34 PM Bug #852 (Closed): Heap-Exhausted error when reading corrupt TIDELog files
- This is much more robust / less memory hungry now.
Also available in: Atom